Astro Engineering and Manufacturing is a woman-owned, family-operated business that strives to fabricate the best metal products possible that deliver great solutions to our clients. We provide a personalized yet simple, straight-forward experience that you will not forget.
What Sets Us Apart?
Customer service – You receive a single point of contact for dealing with your project who is your partner in every step of the process, from estimation to delivery. Your project manager answers or returns your call promptly, ensuring you get your questions answered and keeps you informed on your projects status.
Quality – Our experienced fabricators have the skills to make products to your exact specifications. We are used to taking the jobs that other fabricators just couldn’t get right. Astro’s Quality Management System is audited biannually by the Minnesota DOT.
Quick Turnaround – Astro understands how important it is that your project is delivered on time. ASAP due dates are common and we will do whatever we can to provide as short of turnaround as possible.
Value – We work diligently with you to keep your project within budget. We provide value engineering advice and quantity breaks to keep costs down.
Range of Services – We have a diverse range of capabilities, and also work closely with other vendors to make sure we can offer the full scope of work that you need done. This way we can manage more of the project for you.
Our Proven Process
- Estimation – Astro provides you with a timely estimate for your project.
- Drafting – If drafting is needed, Astro will design the layout and fabrication drawings to detail the project.
- Approvals – Final details of the project are agreed upon and approved by you so the project can continue.
- Fabrication – Our experienced fabricators go to work on your project transforming stock materials into products, finished to your approved specifications.
- Delivery – Our materials are delivered to you on time.
- Final Approval – Astro is your project partner until the final sign off. We are there for whatever you need, and look forward to starting the process again on your next project!